Bulletin Board > Research Study Volunteers|
Posted: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 at 15:43 PDT
Last Modified: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 at 16:53 PDT
PRETERM LABOR STUDY: MOMS WANTED (Stanford)
You can play an important role in helping Stanford University researchers and the March of Dimes better understand the role immunity plays in preterm labor and birth.
You may be able to help by participating in this study if:
• your youngest child is at least 6 months of age
• you are not breastfeeding
• you are between the ages of 18 and 45, and
• 1 of your children was born prematurely (between 27 and 32 weeks gestation)
The study involves:
• the collection of a brief medical history, and
• the collection of one blood sample.
You will be paid $50 for your time.
Please contact the Stanford research team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 650-724-9341, if you would like more information.