Bulletin Board > Non-Profits Needs|
Posted: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 at 09:40 PDT
Last Modified: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 at 09:40 PDT
DONATE BOOKS/HELP PA LIBRARY (Palo Alto)
DONATE YOUR BOOKS, CD’S, DVD’S, GAMES, PUZZLES, SOFTWARE, AND ARTWORK
At our monthly book sales, Friends of the Palo Alto Library finds new readers/users for your used items and contributes all proceeds to purchase new materials, technology, and furniture for the Palo Alto libraries.
New and Gently Used Materials We Can Accept:
- Adult, Teen, and Children’s Books (fiction and nonfiction, hardcovers and paperbacks)
- We especially welcome current bestsellers!!
- Movies (DVDs and VHS)
- Audiobooks (CD’s and cassettes)
- Music (CD’s, cassettes, LP & 45 records; sheet music)
- Games (video games, jigsaw puzzles, board games, card games
- Artwork, poster
- Office supplies, greeting cards, postcards
Sorry, We Cannot Accept:
- Reader’s Digest books
- Reference Books older than 5 years
- Any dirty, damaged, or damp items. (Rule of Thumb: If you wouldn’t give it to a friend, PLEASE don’t give it to Friends!)
Cubberley Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, Main Book Sale Room (rear of campus, north entrance): Monday-Saturday 2-4 pm and on sale days (2nd Saturday and Sunday of every month). If you need to bring books to us outside of these hours, please call (650) 213-8755 to be sure that a volunteer is available to receive your donation.
Palo Alto Library Branches: You can also drop off up to one bag or box per day at any branch location except College Terrace and Main.
Large Donations: If you have a large donation, call our Main Sale Room at (650) 308-4933 to schedule a pickup
To find out more about FOPAL see our website at: www.fopal.org