|Real Estate |
Subcategories: Apartments/Condos/Studios | Homes for Rent | Homes/Condos for Sale | Office Space | Real Estate Services |
| Shared Housing/Rooms |
Copy this link to use RSS to view this category (What's this?) | Add to My Yahoo!
[ Show Photos |
Show Short Listings |
Hide Full Listings ]
(showing 500 'regular' ads per page, when not viewing all)
| Menlo Park - $4750 (Menlo Park) |
Large Townhouse for rent in Menlo Park
Office (650) 365 9200
Direct (650) 568 5508
| Menlo Park, 2 BR/1 BA - $3,395 (Menlo Park) |
This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment has been entirely remodeled, with granite kitchen countertops, and appliances, fresh paint, new bathroom tile, and hardwood floors. The kitchen is equipped with a built-in microwave, oven/range, and refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser. It is a conveniently-located ground floor unit in a four-plex with its own patio, and is bound to go quickly. Images are from a similar unit in same building.
Call (650) 494-9000
Psychotherapy office (Palo Alto)
Lovely psychotherapy office in downtown Palo Alto available to sublet 15-20 hours/week. In a heritage victorian building two blocks from University with tranquil views and an extremely comfortable and ergonomic Eames chair. Interested parties inquire
| Mountain View, 3 BR/2 BA - $5395 (Mountain View) |
Three bedroom, Two bathroom home for rent in the sought after Varsity Park neighborhood of Mountain View. Clean, Bright, Open Plan.
* 3 br 2 ba, 1,370 sq ft on 7,821sq ft lot (huge lot!)
* Very Large LAUNDRY ROOM, High-End WASHER/DRYER included, lots of extra STORAGE
* Central AIR CONDITIONING and Heating
* Recently REMODELED BATHROOMS
* High-End, STAINLESS-STEEL APPLIANCES in Kitchen + RO Water Filtration System
* SECURITY SYSTEM (tenant pays for monitoring)
* DOUBLE-PANED WINDOWS, lots of light
* Gardening Service Provided
* Family-friendly neighborhood, many kids to play with
* Springer elementary, Blach middle, Mountain View High
* Walking distance to Varsity, Bubb, and Cuesta Park, as well as local shopping (Safeway/Starbucks)
* Large, beautiful yard with landscaping; big front yard including room to park 3 cars in driveway
* Attached 1 Car Garage
* No Smoking or Pets
* AVAILABLE NOW
* Centrally located with easy access to 85, 237, 101, 280, and Central Expressway
* Email for information!
Menlo Park, 1 BR/1 BA - $1500/mo (Menlo Park)
Partially furnished 1BR/1/BA in private home. Comfortable, convenient and close condo complex minutes from Stanford Campus. A quiet, perfect retreat with many amenities. Available August 1. Call Jan 650-796-0357.
| Moss Beach - $1,125,000 (Coastside) |
Open Sunday! August 2 1:30-4:30
Beautiful, well maintained, views! Fantastic layout - three bedrooms, spacious family room, 2 full bathrooms, (OR 2 master suites + office), a huge bonus space with outside entrance. Updated windows, fresh water-wise front yard, recently paved driveway, recently installed hardwood floors on main level, tile floors in kitchen and baths, updated bathroom with radiant heat floor, and two fireplaces. Welcoming street-level driveway in established neighborhood. Easy commuter location or ideal work-from-home.
| Cupertino - $3495 (Cupertino) |
Luxury 2/2 Condo @Metropolitan with Cupertino Schools - Walk to Apple
Gorgeous modern and secure Top-Floor Condo in Metropolitan @ Cupertino. Great for Corporate Housing, Relocation Service. E-Z Walk to Apple Campus, Next to Main Street Cupertion New Downtown, Steps away from Cafe LaTTea, AMC, The Marketplace, Marukai Supermarket, Daiso Japan, Imahara Produce, Vallco Shopping Center, Portal Plaza, Bay Club, Many restaurants such as Azuma, Kitsho Sushi, One Pot Shabu Shabu, Gyu-Kaku Cupertino, Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, Alexander's Steakhouse, TGI Fridays, Elephant Bar, banks, schools and parks. Easy access to Apple, Lab126/Amazon, Hwy 280 and Hwy 85.
Cupertino schools! D.J.Sedgwick Elementary, Hyde Middle School, Cupertino High School.
- Secured entrance, Luxury gated community; Amenities including sparkling swimming pool, public wi-fi, tranquil Courtyard fountains, various RFID secured entrances including underground parking;
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, approximately 1100 sq ft
- 3rd floor (top floor) unit with elevator access for maximum privacy and security
- Secured underground reserved parking, additional underground and surface parking spaces available on first-come-first serve basis
- Gourmet kitchens with granite counter tops and upgraded appliances
- Master bedroom with tub, separate stall shower, double sink vanity with walk-in closet (WIC).
- A/C, double-pane windows.
- Living room with access to the balcony, excellent for BBQ and entertaining guests
- In-unit laundry with Washer/Dryer
- Available 8/15/2015
- $3495 per month, minimum 1 year lease, security deposit: $3495
- HOA and trash included in rent, you pay for PG&E and water.
- No Pets! No Smoking! No Drugs!
Address: 19503 Stevens Creek Blvd. Unit #329 at Wolfe Road
Please contact via email or call Winston:408-657-3689
ICON KEY: - photos in this listing | - Your Scissor Saver ads