|Real Estate > Homes for Rent |
If you were a registered user you would be able to use Ad Hunter to be alerted to new listing in this category. (What's this?)
Copy this link to use RSS to view this classification (What's this?) | Add to My Yahoo!
[ Show Photos |
Show Short Listings |
Hide Full Listings ]
| Crescent Park In Palo Alto, 3 BR/2 BA - $6850 (Palo Alto)
Charming home in the heart of Crescent Park available starting September 1, 2015.
The owner is available to talk with interested parties now.
The month of August will be used to prepare for new tenants. We are updating the kitchen, painting, refurbishing the hardwood floors, etc.
Both bathrooms were gutted and remodeled two years ago.
Please e-mail to talk further. Also, please have a recent copy of credit report if interested.
Large windows and multiple patios
Non-smoking, No Pets
One Year Lease
(showing 500 'regular' ads per page, when not viewing all)
| Palo Alto, 2 BR/2 BA - $6,500 (Palo Alto) |
Southgate neighborhood in Palo Alto. Walk to Palo Alto High School, Stanford University and Town & Country Village. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms in main home and a fully equipped guesthouse with bathroom, Pullman kitchen, fireplace, bright & light living area with windows facing garden. Two fireplaces, refinished hardwood floors throughout the main house, new dual pane windows, new roofs, all freshly painted, 2 car garage. Fully fences yard. Prefer no pets.
Gardener included at $6,500 per month. Please phone or text Nancy 650-888-5276 for an appointment.
| Menlo Park, 5+ BR/3 BA - $7900 (Menlo Park) |
Large two-story 4BD/3BA house with hardwood floors in the quiet and private Willows neighborhood in Menlo Park. Main house has a very large master bedroom with ensuite bath and walk-in closet. An additional 2 BD unit with full kitchenette and private entrance is attached and is ideal for in-laws staying with family.
Near the intersections of O'Connor Street and Menalto Ave, the house is Less than 2 miles to downtown Palo Alto, with easy access to public transportation and only a short bike ride from Stanford campus.
Very close to Facebook and Google headquarters!
Call 650-326-2900 for details.
| Mountain View, 3 BR/2 BA - $5395 (Mountain View) |
Three bedroom, Two bathroom home for rent in the sought after Varsity Park neighborhood of Mountain View. Clean, Bright, Open Plan.
* 3 br 2 ba, 1,370 sq ft on 7,821sq ft lot (huge lot!)
* Very Large LAUNDRY ROOM, High-End WASHER/DRYER included, lots of extra STORAGE
* Central AIR CONDITIONING and Heating
* Recently REMODELED BATHROOMS
* High-End, STAINLESS-STEEL APPLIANCES in Kitchen + RO Water Filtration System
* SECURITY SYSTEM (tenant pays for monitoring)
* DOUBLE-PANED WINDOWS, lots of light
* Gardening Service Provided
* Family-friendly neighborhood, many kids to play with
* Springer elementary, Blach middle, Mountain View High
* Walking distance to Varsity, Bubb, and Cuesta Park, as well as local shopping (Safeway/Starbucks)
* Large, beautiful yard with landscaping; big front yard including room to park 3 cars in driveway
* Attached 1 Car Garage
* No Smoking or Pets
* AVAILABLE NOW
* Centrally located with easy access to 85, 237, 101, 280, and Central Expressway
* Email for information!
ICON KEY: - photos in this listing | - Your Scissor Saver ads